Mark your Calendars!!
Children's Book Week is Next Week November 9-13
Read. Dream. Share.
Throughout the week we will be celebrating literature and inviting our students to participate in book themed activities! Check out the list below of activities planned for the week:
- Monday, 11/9: My Dream Is . . . Write down your dream, take a selfie with it, and share the pic: email@example.com
- Tuesday, 11/10: Dress Like a Book Character - Wear your Seussical hat, wizarding cape, animal ears, or something else to represent your favorite book character!
- Wednesday, 11/11: NO SCHOOL (Veterans Day)
- Thursday, 11/12: Follow Your Dreams - Wear pajamas!
- Friday, 11/13: Share a Book - Read a book to a sibling or friend, tell someone about your favorite book, or donate a book!