We are excited to start planning for graduation. Unfortunately, we will not be holding a traditional graduation again this year as we continue to follow the safety protocols, but we still want to honor our 8th grade students. Our plan is to have a drive-through graduation on Wednesday, May 19th, 2021 at 6:00 P.M. More information regarding the procedure will be provided at a later date.
In order to start planning, we are offering the purchase of a cap, gown and tassel, which is OPTIONAL. If you choose to purchase this there are two ways to do so:
- Send an email to the Pontiac secretary, Ms. Beach (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let her know what you would like to purchase and she will add it into Teacherease and you may pay with a credit card
- OR complete the bottom section of this document, place it in an envelope (place the name of your student on the envelope) along with the money and drop it off in the mailbox in front of Pontiac.
The deadline to complete either option is March 15th , 2021.
Students will not receive their diploma and program until the following are returned and paid in full. These items will be collected the week of May 10th (more information will come out at a later date):
- All school books are returned (library or teacher classroom)
- Chromebook returned
- Uniforms returned
- Band instruments
- Any other items they may have that belong to the school
- ALL fees (registration, lunch, etc) must be paid. You may also look up any fees that need to be paid via Teacherease.